Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lord Zedd-Repulsa
Jul 21, 2007

Devour a good book.

As I said elsewhere, this is a thread I look forward to every year. Baby animals are a good way to help my mood even when things are otherwise on the rough side.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lord Zedd-Repulsa
Jul 21, 2007

Devour a good book.

Good luck getting Poopers to recognize that she has to care for her huge baby!

Lord Zedd-Repulsa
Jul 21, 2007

Devour a good book.

I've been in the hospital since Saturday night so this makes my mood a little better. Thanks for the pictures :kimchi:

Lord Zedd-Repulsa
Jul 21, 2007

Devour a good book.

Are Jacobs the only ones with 4 horns? I saw this dude at a heritage farm today.

Lord Zedd-Repulsa
Jul 21, 2007

Devour a good book.

He is absolutely adorable! :kimchi:

Lord Zedd-Repulsa
Jul 21, 2007

Devour a good book.

Too drat cute for my wrinkly heart to manage. Since this one is being hand-raised, will they be able to join the others once weaned?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lord Zedd-Repulsa
Jul 21, 2007

Devour a good book.

They've got the best names this year; I'm partial to Kingpin and Jocasta in terms of both names and cuteness.