Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kafkasgoldfish
Jan 26, 2006

God is the sweat running down his back...

Instant Jellyfish posted:

We're off to NC to show at SAFF this weekend. I feel like I've used up all my wins for the year so I'm just going to have fun with my sheep friends and hopefully sell some lambs.

The judge is the same as last year and he didn't especially like my sheep then. What're you gonna do :shrug:

Coming with me are:

I'm

Logan

Iris

Peach

Sunflower

3/5 are decent on halter, 2 are still pretty mad about it but I haven't had time to put as much work into it as usual. Luckily people have pretty low standards for jacob behavior in shows.

Absolutely. Gorgeous.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kafkasgoldfish
Jan 26, 2006

Celestriad posted:

But she definitely got to where she could not lug around all those kids! When she had quadruplets, she stopped being able to jump up on the milking stand about 2 weeks before her due date. When she had quintuplets, she stopped being able to jump up a full month before her due date. I'm watching her closely to see how many she has...

Is there a special procedure you have to do for milking when they can't hop onto the the platform?

kafkasgoldfish
Jan 26, 2006

an expert posted:

Post of awesome goats

::Tina Belcher voice:: My hearrrrrt...

kafkasgoldfish
Jan 26, 2006

They are all so r-o-t-u-n-d.

Celestriad posted:

I spent all day looking at goat semen.

:blessed: