Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pimpbot
Apr 30, 2005
neeej!!!
College Slice

FBS posted:

It was closed for the season, but that's okay, because I don't golf.

It's the first day of Winter, so next up post your bike near something winter-related.

This is winter related enough i hope.

i have not seen the sun in like 4 months so someone please post your bike in front of either a sunset or a sunrise, preferably on a beach.

pimpbot fucked around with this message at 20:26 on Dec 25, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pimpbot
Apr 30, 2005
neeej!!!
College Slice

Jim Silly-Balls posted:

Ah, didn’t even think to check the plate

it is not as bad as it looks, this is literally the first snow we have gotten this year and i have studded tires.
but i usually bike or use the moped going to work in the winter.

pimpbot
Apr 30, 2005
neeej!!!
College Slice

Toe Rag posted:

Please excuse my very uncool tailbag, but I was told to bring back bread or else.

This is a sequoia sempervirens or a coastal redwood. It's just a tree on the side of the road, but I think all trees are cool, redwoods especially :hehe:

There's an old growth redwood forest about 10 miles south, but I think the road is still closed from the fire last year.

Post of picture of your bike in front of a castle

Skokloster castle https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skokloster_Castle

that is as close as i could get with my bike.
here is a better picture from the courtyard.

also nearby Skoklosters church, the oldest brick building in Sweden completed around the year 1280.

Post a picture of your bike overlooking hilly or mountainous scenery.
i am not picky, where i live is flat as a pancake.

pimpbot fucked around with this message at 16:25 on Jul 28, 2021

pimpbot
Apr 30, 2005
neeej!!!
College Slice

Steakandchips posted:

Excellent tree, well chosen!

Great castle and church! When is the castle from?

the castle was built much later, between 1654-1676.

pimpbot
Apr 30, 2005
neeej!!!
College Slice

Shuka posted:

Apologies for the photo of a generic townhouse that requires an explanation, but this is the address for Good Times Strippers out of Pismo Beach CA. Google reviews says the dancers do private events and will make me feel special.

Good job to the masshole getting way out there looks crisp as hell.

Post bike lined up outside a Tractor Supply with the other power equipment. Or Harbor Freight, Home Despot, etc

My agricultural implement saying hello to the other tractors.

Post your bike next to a steam locomotive.
or something else Steam-powered, I’m not picky