Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Geekboy
Aug 21, 2005

Now that's what I call a geekMAN!

Jim Silly-Balls posted:

So on that note, to counteract my doomerism, “post your bike with something other than your bike that makes you happy, for any reason.”

This is my bike next to the union hall.

This is where I've been spending every Tuesday for months (and might still be for additional months) trying to bargain a contract with my employer on behalf of more than 7,000 hospital workers.

I'm just an art school dropout turned medical-adjacent worker, but I've been entrusted with getting us the raises and protections we deserve. I don't know how it's going to turn out, but fighting for my coworkers helps me feel like I'm at least doing something to combat how lovely the entire loving world is right now. I can't just replace the Supreme Court, but maybe I can help a Medical Assistant keep their house or keep a person who cleans the operating rooms from having to deal with being treated like poo poo by a racist manager.

Geeze. I've never done one of these. Lessee, post your bike in front of your favorite breakfast place. Mostly because a lot of things suck, so I hope you have an excuse to go have a nice breakfast.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Geekboy
Aug 21, 2005

Finger Prince posted:

Let's try something a little easier. Post your bike by an orchard, or vineyard, or failing that, a bleak wasteland.

I like this one because Oregon lets you do all of those within a few hours.

Geekboy
Aug 21, 2005

I didn’t buy the super shiny edition just to leave it covered in winter road grime, dammit.

I basically never washed any of my lovely cars over the years, but my bike is just so loving pretty. I accept any shame this brings upon my house.