Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shes Not Impressed
Apr 25, 2004

Picked up two tickets. We moved here 2 years ago and 7 months in the pandemic hit :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shes Not Impressed
Apr 25, 2004

Any goons at Unstripped? Just got in and it's awesome

Shes Not Impressed
Apr 25, 2004

Sorry we didn't stick around!
We got full so fast and I got nice and toasty from Silver the Stamp's beer selection.

It felt really good to be outside with people and being able to see their faces again.

Shes Not Impressed
Apr 25, 2004

Carillon posted:

We're planning a trip end of Feb, does anyone have thoughts on Mott 32 vs Wing Lei for swanky Chinese food?

I've only tried Mott 32 and I think about it frequently. I can't even remember what we ordered besides the green beans and the szechuan chicken, but the latter was so delicious I probably blacked out.