Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SpiderLink
Oct 3, 2006

Expect My Mom posted:

There's also a playing card theme with the women, Hato, Daiya and Kaato. Heart, Diamond and Card

I think Mitsuba means three leaf clover, which would also be a card suit. I can't remember what it's called in English, but it's the black one that isn't pointy.

Edit: clubs

SpiderLink fucked around with this message at 15:12 on May 15, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpiderLink
Oct 3, 2006
When I was reading it, Part 6 felt like a bit of a slog because of fight fatigue and the weird elf people. Looking back on it, it's one of my favorite parts though. There were some nice character moments and it was pretty funny and cool. Wish I felt the same way about Part 5 :(

SpiderLink
Oct 3, 2006
Live action pilot for Stone Ocean.

I'll take anything over more part 5.

SpiderLink
Oct 3, 2006
Unfortunately, the only good thing about Giorno is his theme.

SpiderLink
Oct 3, 2006

Electric Phantasm posted:

Don't forget DD starts off with Jolyne's "the world's fingers for 'gently caress off'" bit.

God, she's the best. Can't wait to see this and Sky High.

SpiderLink
Oct 3, 2006
Imagine you're nursing a hole in your shoulder that a living doll stabbed into you and your friend's grandpa stops complaining about Japanese people for ten seconds and breathes on you and it somehow feels better

SpiderLink
Oct 3, 2006
But I've already read those :(

SpiderLink
Oct 3, 2006
Maybe you can find 2 Chan archives or something? Though that would probably be a bubble in itself.

Edit: thought you were talking about the Japanese audience for some reason.

SpiderLink fucked around with this message at 21:49 on Apr 23, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpiderLink
Oct 3, 2006
Not to excuse anything but does this game really even have a chance of being a fighting game standard or is it just for weirdos like us? Don't know the first thing about fighting games though I did get the platinum in the original release.

SpiderLink fucked around with this message at 03:54 on Jun 17, 2022