Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

probably going to wind up with the return of josuke (the dog) and his stand king crimson

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

i dont think rai is long for this world :(

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

What will be the ED for stone ocean? Wrong answers only

Len - Steal my Sunshine

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

do we have any rumblings on how long until stone ocean is animated

i long for fridays

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Giving part 4 a rewatch...did Joseph arrive in Morioh by boat only because he simply could not be trusted in aircrafts any longer?

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

have we ruled out the possibility that Head Doctor is a stand that also has its own stand?

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

you mean happy mother's day

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Moody Blues flew an airplane

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

I feel like we are just past 2/3rds of jojolion pacing wise. I dont know why but us now starting to get to know the head doctor at this point feels like we're setting up for something major to happen...I think this is some kind of fake out plot wise though and we're going to see kaato as the main big bad with jobin usurping the doctor.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

the biggest loss we will all suffer to the Stone Ocean animation is there is likely not a chance that we get the infamous WHERE THE gently caress IS MICKEY!? scene.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

when they animate part six during the meteor stand fight (planet waves??) some of the meteors should be pieces of kars' corpse

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Patware posted:

kars isn't dead

he's dead man

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

you nearly gave me a heart attack thinking they were going to Skip Parts

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ny_cPMJaImk&t=1s

i dunno if this was linked here before but i found this dumb video funny

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Torquemadras posted:

I am so delighted how utterly incomprehensible this chapter looks out of context

i mean even within context its still fairly incomprehensible

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Julias posted:

Bump to find post

Are you...pursuing this post?

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

we're not near the endgame yet we haven't had time and space hosed with

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

holy poo poo this takes a hard left turn 3 minutes in i cant fuckin breathe

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Technowolf posted:

I want to know why Araki showed a Stone Mask and a Stand Arrow when neither apparently exist in the new universe.

i don't think we're in a position at this stage of the story to be assuming anything about this universe anymore. Not too long from now, in the previous part which this part is still in the universe of, we saw Funny Valentine rip through continuity to pull in a version of Diego Brando who a) has a stand already manifested, and b) it was THE WORLD, and not Scary Monsters. This is roughly the stage of a Jojo part where we start seeing temporal poo poo go wild.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Lamebot posted:

I'm loving this arc but I'm waiting for the other shoe to drop where Kaato reenters the plot to turn things even further sideways.

this has been me for a couple years now

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

the arts been really really good, it's definitely the prettiest and most well drawn jojo part.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

ive been checked out of this part since july are we still in the hospital

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

bobjr posted:

This is what happens when you don't bring Koichi

when there was that fan manga of jotaro dropping off an infant jolyne for josuke to babysit i found the premise completely unrealistic because he would have 100% entrusted koichi with that task

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

wtf this mofo has four balls

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

would holly's stand have been more like joseph's or jolyne's

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

tamami kobayashi would completely shut down king crimson.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

fractalairduct posted:

I remember that when I was reading SBR, I felt like Marco's death made perfect sense thematically. I think it was something about how even if you ultimately fail to make a visible difference, the fact that you tried and the effort you put in still has meaning. It's been a while though so I'm not sure if that was exactly it.

I should reread SBR.

sbr is my favorite part

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

STONE COLD 64 posted:

have we ruled out the possibility that Head Doctor is a stand that also has its own stand?

i dont know how i called it

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

ten more years! ten more years!

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

at least we know kakyoin got the jab

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

i cant wait to see who shot johnny animated

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

he fed a baby poop, blueberry pancakes

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

there will be a cycle of stand names tied to a common/interesting connecting thread through music not dissimilar from the Higashikata's and "King" stands, and then one of the main characters will just have the stand Uncle Kracker.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Sockser posted:

A moonlit night like this, it's gotta be Paul

new thread title

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Waffleman_ posted:

If I am going to be completely honest, I would not mind kicking back in a pool and watching Paul. I remember it being pretty okay.

it was a fun 90 minutes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Bisse posted:

Oooh the penny just dropped and just realized Giorgio Giovanna is a reference to Giovanni Giorgio aka Giorgio Moroder, the famous italian disco producer.

Its giorno