Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Night Goat
Oct 24, 2009

Baron La Croix posted:

Is he a man of the jacuzzi or a man of the land...?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Night Goat
Oct 24, 2009

BaDandy posted:

These Colored Adventures make reading through Jojolion from the beginning really fresh.

Who remembers the sense of utter dread they got when the name "Yoshikage Kira" turns up, and then you go to his apartment and see the Mona Lisa right there? :stonk:

edit: UGH I MISSED THE HAND STATUE RIGHT NEXT TO IT!! UGH!!!!

gently caress yeah. For all it's flaws Jojolion has had some amazing moments. Thanks for reminding me about that one. Gonna go back and read them coloured scans now

Night Goat
Oct 24, 2009
Finaly got to watch the ending episodes which were okay. I really enjoyed David Production's take on Part 5 but nothing will ever make me feel like Rolling Stone was put in the right place in the story. It really interrupted the flow of the manga reading through the first time and pretty much did the same thing in the anime.

My only feeling now is bring on Part 6 and the best JoJo

...also Pucci rules and is way better than Diavolo in every way