Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Baron La Croix
Nov 2, 2010

rastah farah
sonnah maddah fah
Is he a man of the jacuzzi or a man of the land...?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baron La Croix
Nov 2, 2010

rastah farah
sonnah maddah fah
The primary escalation throughout Jojo's is in the levels and frequency of self mutilation. Cutting off one's hand is never a bad idea.

Baron La Croix
Nov 2, 2010

rastah farah
sonnah maddah fah
Yeah, I really dislike a great deal of what happens to her but I like Lucy herself.
Also she's as much 14 as Giorno is 15, I'll never get that kind of aging scheme

Baron La Croix
Nov 2, 2010

rastah farah
sonnah maddah fah
Also who is this guy

Baron La Croix
Nov 2, 2010

rastah farah
sonnah maddah fah
I've figured out what Stone Ocean's ED will be

Baron La Croix
Nov 2, 2010

rastah farah
sonnah maddah fah
Gappy talking about his earliest memories was the perfect lead-in to have him and Yasuho kiss, tremendous missed opportunity

Baron La Croix
Nov 2, 2010

rastah farah
sonnah maddah fah
Mamezuku, Tooru, Cato, Jobin, and Kei all died within the span of five chapters and none of their deaths felt particularly notable. Jojolion's definitely going to go down as the most frustrating part.

Baron La Croix
Nov 2, 2010

rastah farah
sonnah maddah fah
C-Moon is by far the coolest of Pucci's stands. Whereas Whitesnake gets to pull out whatever abilities it wants and Made In Heaven is just omnipotent, C-Moon is a puzzle to be solved. Jolyne turning herself into a Mobius strip is my favourite moment in all of Jojo, the perfect combo of body horror, victory through self-mutilation, and Things Araki Just Read About.

Baron La Croix
Nov 2, 2010

rastah farah
sonnah maddah fah
The OP's good but it reminds me how much I'd prefer it if the whole of part 6 stuck with the Jolyne-Ermes-F.F. trio.

Baron La Croix
Nov 2, 2010

rastah farah
sonnah maddah fah
To me, the single craziest thing in all of JJBA is Donatello Versus' backstory being ripped directly from Holes.
Can't wait for the anime to get there

Baron La Croix
Nov 2, 2010

rastah farah
sonnah maddah fah
Also Giorno has (at least) three half-siblings and Johnny had a brother, Nicholas.

Baron La Croix
Nov 2, 2010

rastah farah
sonnah maddah fah
Epic acquired the license during the events of Hot Summer Martha.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baron La Croix
Nov 2, 2010

rastah farah
sonnah maddah fah
Wonder of U going "actually it works for things I touched too" and killing off Kyo almost immediately after she finally reappeared is probably the maddest I've been at Jojo.