Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tiistai
Nov 1, 2012

Solo Melodica
I find it hard to believe the previous thread was 89 years old

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tiistai
Nov 1, 2012

Solo Melodica
I suppose the whole 89-year-old man(!) chase sequence with everyone getting randomly hurt would pretty much match Tsurugi's powers now then.

tiistai
Nov 1, 2012

Solo Melodica

Waffleman_ posted:

I.....

I don't think binary existed in 1890.

Binary systems have been used since hundreds of years before Jesus' time, and if you want 0s and 1s specifically, Leibniz wrote an article about that as early as the 1700s

Also, if you want modern binary logic, Boolean algebra was invented in 1854

tiistai
Nov 1, 2012

Solo Melodica

MachuPikacchu posted:

During the fight with Gappy he will explain the concept of Maxwell's Demon and how it applies to him.

I love it, this is what I want to see

tiistai
Nov 1, 2012

Solo Melodica

TheLoneStar posted:

I think I need to reread this Part for the third or fourth time because I'm completely lost on what's going on. Again.

I'm not so sure that would help.

tiistai
Nov 1, 2012

Solo Melodica
I think it's just Surface. Has the same colored aura too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tiistai
Nov 1, 2012

Solo Melodica
You're going to have to wait the same amount of time regardless of whether you start now or just before it ends, but I guess I can see the appeal in marathoning it.