Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
The Higashikata stands have King, Kira's stand has Queen

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
the super MUDA will be an entire episode

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

found the part 8 translator's car

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Expect My Mom posted:

literally every conversation DIO has in Part 3 is about conquering fear, how that is what limits people from their potential, and that only by mastering that could he be God of this world, creating a Heaven if you will. It's def a bit retcon-y but really not that drastic of a character change.

was that actually DIO's plan, or did he just want the Strongest Stand?

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Funky Valentine posted:

There are many panels and pages in Stone Ocean that could credibly called the greatest ever.

Other candidates include:

- "EMPORIO WE'RE IN A PLANE UNDER A HOSPITAL THAT'S GOING TO CRASH INTO THE GROUND" "...uhhhhhh...?"
- Jolyne beans an alligator with Anasui's engagement ring
- Anasui: Doesn't really know what's going on. Just kind of following Weather to find Jolyne.
- Fake Jotaro

part 6 was the weirdest part in the best possible way

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
do we even have any reason to believe there wasn't a dio in the new universe

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Expect My Mom posted:

irene and new-jotaro being close that she wants permission from him to get married tells me that new-jotaro didn't have to keep traveling the world to fight new stand users

you're really stretching it here

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
the only way to justify part 6's bs ending is by pulling things out of your rear end that were in no way implied in the story. all that it tells us is that a) the universe "reset" to a point before the beginning of part 6 and b) the main cast except emporio were replaced by lovely off-brand versions of themselves. and given that it's araki we're talking about here, if you're thinking any deeper about it you're almost certainly wrong.

DIO's curse? what curse? even as a figurative curse, it doesn't make sense. are the characters happy now? it seems like all that happened was they didn't go to prison and not-jolyne got set up with an even shittier boyfriend.

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
did we already know that the higashikata family was working with damo's group? it's been a while

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Do fans even have theories about part 8 or have we all just accepted that it's incomprehensible

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

RatHat posted:

Nope, it's episode 37. Then 3 weeks later we get 38 and 39 together.

what seriously

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
already preparing the "stone ocean will never come out" memes

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Zeruel posted:

SBR? More like Senior's Ball run because y'all be seniors when it comes out ah ha ha.

(hey whats your profile pic from i couldn't private message you to ask you sorry)

That's Madeline from Celeste!

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

comedyblissoption posted:

I feel like Doppio is a huge part of what makes the boss character so compelling

and by that you mean "literally the only interesting thing about him"

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
lmao at all the anime blood explosions being an exaggerated illusion

it seems speed king doesn't secretly involve time somehow, which rules out Jobin as the final boss

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Annasui is one of my biggest beefs with part 6 in general

My other beef is the ending

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
dragon's dream was dumb but in kind of a funny way

the worst stand fight was sethan and it wasn't even close

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU