Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

amigolupus
Aug 25, 2017

Blueberry Pancakes posted:

Yeah, by the end of Jojolion, I remember thinking "I hate practically everyone on panel at the moment".

I think part of the problem is that we never get enough downtime where Gappy and the Higashikatas get to act more like family to one another. Yes, Gappy tends to be with them in scenes, but it never felt like he spends time with them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

amigolupus
Aug 25, 2017

I like the idea that not-Tingle's gonna spend all of this part as high as a kite.

amigolupus
Aug 25, 2017

Do you think Jodio reads speedscans or does he wait for an official translation for his favorite mangas to come out?

amigolupus
Aug 25, 2017

I know it'll never happen, but it'd be really funny if this Rohan gets murked/leaves like Koichi to show he's not that important for the rest of the story. It'd be the ultimate troll from Araki.

amigolupus
Aug 25, 2017

lmao I already thought before this that Usagi was wearing a green onesie that makes him look like Tingle, and then the official colors actually confirmed it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

amigolupus
Aug 25, 2017

It's refreshing to see that Meryl Mei seems to actually be a good boss. She gives everyone a decent cut and let them keep the stuff they stole. And when she realizes their mission went too smoothly for the amount of time they stayed in Hawaii, she even asks everyone to come clean to her now before poo poo really hits the fan and they have to beg her to bail them out. I hope she remains on their side because it's refreshing to have a crime boss who looks out for her underlings.