Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Toplowtech
Aug 31, 2004

El Burbo posted:

But really

How does King Crimson work?
Justly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toplowtech
Aug 31, 2004

Honest Thief posted:

Since the anime got up to the meteorite plot point, I always thought Araki would loop around to part 2 and reveal that the special arrows were made out of Kars or smth like that. Or that the stone mask was related to the stand meteorite.
Stands are the ultimate life-form.

Toplowtech
Aug 31, 2004

Vocal percussion on a whole 'nother level coming from my mind~~~~~!

Toplowtech
Aug 31, 2004

Funky Valentine posted:

I can't wait for Jojo's Copyright-Free Adventures in Florida.
I still don't know how they are going to do Bohemian Rhapsody (「Bohemian Melody」?) effect in term of copyright in the anime adaptation. Probably parodies of the original characters?

Toplowtech
Aug 31, 2004

Expect My Mom posted:

Where the gently caress is Spiderman? If there's no Spiderman, then this poo poo ain't Stone Ocean
To be honest the manga editors already tried to minimize the copyright infringement to the maximum (like with not-shown-directly mickey mouse) so i guess we will get kenshiro and raoh and other Japanese characters but yeah the mouse won't let the spider shows up i guess.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toplowtech
Aug 31, 2004

OFFICER LIGER posted:

Giving part 4 a rewatch...did Joseph arrive in Morioh by boat only because he simply could not be trusted in aircrafts any longer?
It's harder to crash a boat but i am sure he can manage.