Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AlphaKeny1
Feb 17, 2006

Jojolion anime will come out when the manga is finished

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AlphaKeny1
Feb 17, 2006

netflix is the worst thing to happen to jojo

AlphaKeny1
Feb 17, 2006

How do people rank Jojolion and what are peoples general thoughts?

I liked some of the fights but overall I felt like it was really weak and not very good, especially the last fight just didn't seem to pay off how long the series was and didn't hold up to how great jojo villains can be.

AlphaKeny1
Feb 17, 2006

i really hate short form youtube content

AlphaKeny1
Feb 17, 2006

i'm the guy chasing a watch around which is not unusual and perfectly normal

AlphaKeny1
Feb 17, 2006

Yeah I really hate how netflix released stone ocean in 2 batches like that instead of weekly episodes

AlphaKeny1
Feb 17, 2006

ngl i wouldnt even be super interested in watching a part 8 anime except for maybe 1 fight plus the beetles, unless they fix how messy the ending is

AlphaKeny1
Feb 17, 2006

NO THE CHIZZA™ IS BETTER

AlphaKeny1
Feb 17, 2006

when will she be part of jojolands

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AlphaKeny1
Feb 17, 2006

How is Dragona received in general? I assume most jojo fans are pretty tolerant considering how homoerotic some parts can get, and there aren't jojo fans out there who are saying Araki has gone woke or some other bs.

And yeah that scene made me pretty uncomfortable