Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Telluric Whistler
Sep 14, 2008

tristeham posted:

anyone here listens to pat bev's podcast?

had to stop because they tried to recruit me to be a Bucks beat reporter

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

i don't listen to pat bevs podcast but it gets clipped and discussed so much in nba media that it feels like i do

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

The dialectical struggle of history has always, essentially, been a question of how to apply justice to matter. Take away matter and what remains is justice.

i say swears online posted:

he quit posting when we kept asking for him to bring back franklin

I still take the sensible moderate opinion that him + November strikes the best balance, Franklin was kind of dull tbh

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

They hated Futanari because His posts were shit.
I don't blame him. Cities Skylines is like the world's hardest game to play well... city builders reached their zenith with SimCity 3000 as far as I'm concerned. Complex but still playable

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
Good morning [Podcast]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bo9OQeg-Ru4

Telluric Whistler
Sep 14, 2008

Can infants have Patreon subscriptions?

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

The dialectical struggle of history has always, essentially, been a question of how to apply justice to matter. Take away matter and what remains is justice.

Dokapon Findom posted:

I don't blame him. Cities Skylines is like the world's hardest game to play well... city builders reached their zenith with SimCity 3000 as far as I'm concerned. Complex but still playable

That's right

Clark Nova
Jul 18, 2004

iirc he didn’t engage with the mechanics of that game at all, just plopped down lots of little bob ross trees and houses while talking about transit and urban planning

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Franklin is as sleep inducing as every other solo droning podcast. I love the subject but zzzzz

Gumball Gumption has issued a correction as of 20:08 on May 4, 2024

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Gumball Gumption posted:

Franklin is as sleep inducing as every other solo droning podcast. I love the subject but zzzzz

franklin freaking owned you fool

Dr. Jerrold Coe
Feb 6, 2021

Is it me?

Smythe posted:

franklin freaking owned you fool

he devastated the track too much and his shorties kept interrupting recording, so he had to go

Shipon
Nov 7, 2005

Dokapon Findom posted:

sim city 4 imo but otherwise

ClassActionFursuit
Mar 15, 2006

Shipon posted:

sim city 4 imo but otherwise

Agreed

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.

Gorn Myson
Aug 8, 2007

Riley from TF put in a great appearance on Chapo, so good in fact that he should think about loving off the rest of the TF crew and join up with someone tolerable so he can make a podcast worth listening to.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

uno.mannschaft
Dec 23, 2006
He did that with Dan Boeckner but they only lasted about two years.