Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

adnam
Aug 28, 2006

Christmas Whale fully subsidized by ThatsMyBoye

Motronic posted:

Yes, its people wearing flat brimmed hats with fart can exhaust on their 4 cylinder cars.

Not to speak ill of the dead but Ken and I did not get along. His wife is a sweetie though.

Wait, are you just casually dropping that you knew Ken Block personally?

Also, not sure if this is the right thread, I'm not a DIY guy and don't have the time but I'm looking to get pavers installed along the side of our house. For context I'm in Southern California in an suburb east of LA. I had a bigger retailer (System Pavers) come out and quote $12,000 for 422 sq.ft of pavers/installation/removal of existing DG. Casually combing the internet looks like it's a little more on the expensive side ($28/sq ft) but what should I be looking for with regards to comparisons? They're using Angelus pavers and had a pretty thorough schpiel of their methodology/installation. I've got some other guys coming by and dropping some quotes, and I didn't appreciate System Pavers' pressure sale tactics (if you buy now here's a discount) but their license/history/general reviews are pretty good.

adnam fucked around with this message at 00:42 on Mar 15, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU