Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SpaceCadetBob
Dec 27, 2012
Hope this is a good place to ask this. Two weeks ago we had a landscape company come in an completely cover over our half acre yard to flatten out major low areas. They were contracted to do that and then reseed the entire thing. So its been pretty cold, but I dont see any inkling of new grass, and every day the new soil seems to be more and more pebbles and less and less dirt.

I know there are different grades of topsoil, so I dont want to make a stink if im just over reacting, but really how many little pebbles should be in top layer soil?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpaceCadetBob
Dec 27, 2012
Ill jump in and say i love my toro battery mower.

Was so happy with it that when winter came i got the electric snowblower which im also super happy with.

Aint ever going back to gas. Both devices are crazy quiet and crazy light weight.