Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bobua
Mar 23, 2003
I'd trade it all for just a little more.

Are there any of those AI things for landscaping like there are for interior design where you upload a photo and it edits in options? Google turns up a lot but I don't want to go down a rabbit hole of creating accounts and free trials to find out if they actually work.

The lawn just off the back porch doesn't get enough sun, so its just a mud pit. Once the kids are out of daycare we want to do a pool, so I don't wanna go crazy on a solution just to have it torn out. I like the big concrete squares surrounded by gravel that is really popular now but i'd really like to see a mockup of it and options first.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bobua
Mar 23, 2003

Arsenic Lupin posted:

Think carefully about a pool. It sounds lovely in the abstract, but most people aren't prepared for the amount of maintenance required, or the cost of repairs to equipment like pumps and filters, or the insurance costs.

You are preaching to the choir my friend. I absolutely don't want one.

Wife wants one, and she doesn't really have other big asks. Meanwhile I have numerous hobbies and a woodshop, etc.

bobua
Mar 23, 2003

What part of the country are you in? Here in Texas for example, there's not much to it short of not running over anything with your lawn mower. I literally ignored and left off my sprinkler system for 15 years. Turned it on to get ready to sell the house and it was 100%.