Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

REMEMBER SPONGE MONKEYS
Oct 3, 2003

What do you think it means, bitch?
Has anyone ever used the anti-erosion mats in their yard? I thought they had the grass seed embedded, but maybe not. I live on a hill and my dogs (and several years of drought) have given me a sizable dirt patch on a slope. Saw one of those things for like $45 at Walmart, but I need a lot more coverage than that. I guess you stake them down, some biodegrade, some don’t? I’d rather the former but the latter would make them possibly reusable.

There’s also some new variety of grass supposed to be widely suited to sun/shade and is fine with fairly dry. I forget the name but have heard widely mixed reviews.

Main goal is dirt containment, really.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

REMEMBER SPONGE MONKEYS
Oct 3, 2003

What do you think it means, bitch?

bobua posted:

Meanwhile I have numerous hobbies and a woodshop, etc. :grin:

Easy on the bragging there, dude. Jeez.