Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

JEEVES420
Feb 16, 2005

The world is a mess... and I just need to rule it
I just realized you are not the OP and this is a megathread for landscaping :haw:

carry on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JEEVES420
Feb 16, 2005

beep-beep car is go posted:

Me too! My FIL gave me one, and then showed up a day later with another "for parts". I'm still a little intimidated about using it.

poo poo, I have found memories of riding my bike down the road with a chainsaw slung on my back when I was around 10y old. "off to build a fort in the woods, be back before the street lights come on!"

JEEVES420
Feb 16, 2005

abelwingnut posted:

just found this bad boy: https://www.lowes.com/pd/BLACK-DECKER-20-volt-Max-Lithium-Ion-12-in-Deck-Width-Cordless-Electric-Lawn-Mower-Batteries-Included/50257021

seems like it should be perfect for my situation. anything alarming about it? the mower portion might be better than the reel mower, which is a bit of a pain in the rear end, and comes with the trimmer which is what i'm after in the first place, all for a decent price.

Doesn't look comfortable to push around