Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TraderStav
May 19, 2006

It feels like I was standing my entire life and I just sat down
Is this a good thread to discuss irrigation or is there a better thread that I'm not seeing? Before I crafted up an effort post, I wanted to check.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TraderStav
May 19, 2006

I had my front yard fully landscaped last year (graded, removed all top bullshit on top, new sod, mulch, etc). In my front bed, these have started showing up this spring. The other beds do not have them so I'm ruling out something contaminated in the mulch or something. Any idea on what this "weed" is? Is it even a weed?

Any suggestions on removal? I dug down and there's apparently no common vine or substance to actually remove, just these leaves. I'm at a loss on how to eliminate/remove these.

Prefer not to use the nasty pesticides if I can, but if it's the only choice I'll do the needful. Thanks in advance!

TraderStav
May 19, 2006

Thanks, will try Google lens. I'm in southeast Michigan. They do not smell like onions.

When you say do nothing, just leave them at let them die? We are eventually looking to plant bushes/flowers here so not sure if that'll be a solution or a problem.