Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CrazySalamander
Nov 5, 2009
That crazy guy in NK might still be alive. NK officially acknowledged that he crossed the border.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CrazySalamander
Nov 5, 2009
Yeah, I’m not military but that sounds like a trap for smartasses to me. On the other hand the guy probably lives for the moments he gets to pull his trap card so you do you I guess.

CrazySalamander
Nov 5, 2009
I’m imagining some private in the Babylon 5 universe posting starfury blueprints for internet points, and how people would have eviscerated the show for that being unrealistic. Truth really is stranger than fiction.

CrazySalamander
Nov 5, 2009

Flikken posted:

W
W

Always last

Man Woodrow Wilson it’s been a while.

CrazySalamander
Nov 5, 2009

Robert Facepalmer posted:

Kinda dig the All Bars, 50% Less Stars patch.

I like the all stars one. United Planets of the Milky Way!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CrazySalamander
Nov 5, 2009

Groda posted:

A lesbian Xer friend of mine from back home is constantly posting this kind of thing on Facebook, and it just scrambles my drat brain that she doesn't recognize it. QAnon was like heroin for flyover country.

Some people buy hard into the TERF philosophies. Does she believe Bi people exist? I have run into GSA and other supposedly LGBT friendly groups that leave out the B and T.