Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Attack on Princess
Dec 15, 2008

To yolo rolls! The cause and solution to all problems!

Slaapaav posted:

it should have ended with the first matrix movie

You would rob the world of the highway chase?

Even their bad movies have some cool setpieces. That's the only reason I'm excited for Matrix 4. It's a given that it won't live up to the original, but it's very likely we'll get a few action sequences we haven't seen before.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Attack on Princess
Dec 15, 2008

zer0spunk posted:

There's an interesting story of this repeated simulation and how we define what determines simulation- if fate and destiny can compete with free will, and some overall badass hong kong BO gun-fu buried under mounds of pretentious horseshit and bad bondage clothing...

I have good news! The hackermans in Matrix 4 - The Matrix Rebooted are so over leather and bondage costumes. Their alter egos will now wear full Steampunk attire to look cool.

Attack on Princess fucked around with this message at 19:18 on Sep 7, 2019

Attack on Princess
Dec 15, 2008

The Dave posted:

About 5 seconds in I realized there was very little I needed to be super hyped for this.

I wish Keanu didn't have the beard to make this feel a little less like John Wick in the Matrix but it's nothing I'm super passionate about.

I'm pretty sure we'll get Keanu both with and without beard. Neo has to wake up from an incubator again.