Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

speng31b
May 8, 2010

Al! posted:

was telling my permabanned cspam poster wife how i knew the kendrick beef had breached containment and now white people wanted to have opinions about it was that i saw people posting about it on cspam and she just laughed

oh?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

drat fam that kendrick diss straight bussin 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

drake stans straight finna ya know what i mean

Professor Beetus
Apr 12, 2007

They can fight us
But they'll never Beetus

Al! posted:

was telling my permabanned cspam poster wife how i knew the kendrick beef had breached containment and now white people wanted to have opinions about it was that i saw people posting about it on cspam and she just laughed

I too have an imaginary friend

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?

indigi posted:

honestly that reads like a modern day monkeu post about Steph Curry and LeBron

just found out that this was a monkeu post. didn’t realize he'd reregged given the warriors' embarrassing playoff play-in exit

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

I have zero opinion/understanding of any of this. is it just the rapper equivalent of two alley cats fighting

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Al! posted:

It is EVERYWHERE. The clubs played it THAT SATURDAY NIGHT. It is already on low effort AMVs and mlg style videogame clips, the high effort stuff is gonna go straight to the production pipe on Monday. I have not stopped shaking my rear end.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Buck Wildman posted:

I have zero opinion/understanding of any of this. is it just the rapper equivalent of two alley cats fighting

the industry is shrinking and people are fighting over smaller segments of the pie essentially

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

AnimeIsTrash posted:

drat fam that kendrick diss straight bussin 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

drake stans straight finna ya know what i mean

excuse me but 'stan' is a honky word

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

KirbyKhan posted:

It is EVERYWHERE. The clubs played it THAT SATURDAY NIGHT. It is already on low effort AMVs and mlg style videogame clips, the high effort stuff is gonna go straight to the production pipe on Monday. I have not stopped shaking my rear end.

not like us was so obviously designed and dropped to be a track that was hot enough to get played in every club across america and canada last night. drake is so loving cooked

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Buck Wildman posted:

This is like calling the ending fight of Yakuza 2 just some Alley cats scrapping.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

lol snl did an ait bit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bCfNpjeAFaA

MLKQUOTEMACHINE
Oct 22, 2012

Some motherfuckers are always trying to ice-skate uphill

Buck Wildman posted:

To make it more digestible to white minds, it's kinda like when Katy Perry and Taylor Swift were beefing but the musics much better.

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

great minds

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

MLKQUOTEMACHINE posted:

To make it more digestible to white minds, it's kinda like when Katy Perry and Taylor Swift were beefing but the musics much better.

eh 616 and MtG were both pretty boring as music goes

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

they should cooperate, shake the rap world to its core

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

MLKQUOTEMACHINE posted:

oh ok much better. thanks

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

indigi posted:

grahams is extremely sinister and mean. it's definitely not boring but it's a tough listen and not much reason to go back to it now that the club hit is here

MLKQUOTEMACHINE
Oct 22, 2012

indigi posted:

616 was alright but MtG is loving vicious, a solid entry into battle rap canon. Not Like Us is a great song to shake your rear end to and will be remembered alongside euphoria

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

For goons not into rap music and need an explanation of this drama: it's not good to be called a pedophile

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

MLKQUOTEMACHINE posted:

616 was alright but MtG is loving vicious, a solid entry into battle rap canon. Not Like Us is a great song to shake your rear end to and will be remembered alongside euphoria

that's right

MLKQUOTEMACHINE
Oct 22, 2012

Fried Watermelon posted:

it's not good to be called a pedophile

Concept many goons might struggle w tbh

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

yeah MtG is brutal but you can't get the party started with it is what I meant. compared to Kendrick's other top diss track Bad Blood f. Taylor Swift

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
Meet The Grahams is like MAAD City, in that you gotta be in a dark mood. It doesn't feel good to listen to, it is not for you, it is for Addidon and mystery daughter and Drakes mama and dad directly addressed to them and you are voyeuristically listening in. It's like hearing the next domestic abuse from the other apartment, it is chilling. But also It's so funny, every reactor is like watching a horror movie.

Euphoria was a proper and fine diss track in the style of Story Addidon. 6:16 LA was bait, it's good but like it is also not for. Not Like Us is gonna be the anthem to Catch A Predator Summer 2024.

https://twitter.com/lee94josh/status/1786830819912462611?t=SWkpps68uyqHhMShcb8Rdw&s=19