Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

… Love me, hate me, say what you want about me
But all of the boys and all of the girls are begging to if you seek Amy
Love me, hate me, but can't you see what I see?
All of the boys and all of the girls are begging to if you seek Amy

:synpa:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

gosh I think that's my worst snipe ever

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
To be honest I envy the passion of the Swifties.

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

mawarannahr posted:

Svengali “momager,” Kris Jenner/url]

svengali?

quote:

Svengali (/svɛŋˈɡɑːli/) is a character in the novel Trilby which was first published in 1894 by George du Maurier. Svengali is a Jewish man who seduces, dominates and exploits Trilby, a young half-Irish girl, and makes her into a famous singer.

Svengali is a stereotypical antisemitic portrayal of an Ashkenazic (Eastern European) Jew, complete with "bold, black, beady Jew's eyes" and a "hoarse, rasping, nasal, throaty rook's caw, his big yellow teeth baring themselves in a mongrel canine snarl". He is continually filthy and yet still "clean enough to suit (his own) kind"

ah

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

fits my needs posted:

svengali?

ah

don't doxx me pls

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

I think the hip-hop community is mostly over beefs by now, correctly surmising that they're often trumped-up PR stunts, but I guess half the point of Swift fandom is getting really into kayfabe anyway, so it makes sense the same trick would work on them

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

talking poo poo about people who suck is fun

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

loquacius posted:

I think the hip-hop community is mostly over beefs by now, correctly surmising that they're often trumped-up PR stunts, but I guess half the point of Swift fandom is getting really into kayfabe anyway, so it makes sense the same trick would work on them

New beef brewing between Chris Brown and Quavo. I'm actually excited for this one because the Drake / J Cole wet fart was so disappointing.

Chris Brown is a crack head, I went to his Garage Sale. He will fight you at a children's party.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

You’re crackhead Michael Jackson bitch, you better beat it

lol

Redezga
Dec 14, 2006

The only beefs I hear about these days are Eminem getting wind of other rappers that like him saying his newer stuff isn't as good as his old stuff, but it's usually just him being mad enough to write a couple of jabs at them and the other person just being stoked to get roasted by Eminem.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
Eminem never fully recovered from the effortless beating he got from Mariah Carey

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1Yt0xJKDY8

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Kendrick had a great diss on J. Cole and Drake but Cole is too nice to respond right and Drake has too many actual skeletons in the closet to get dragged into rap beefs.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

The Chris Brown / Quavo one also isn't very fun because Chris is a woman abusing crack head and saying that Quavo should have died instead of Takeoff isn't really a diss, just dumbass poo poo. Also very manufactured and fake.

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

loquacius posted:

pr stunt beefs are still better for all involved, it gets a bit hosed when the drill/funk carioca guys mock the people they've murdered.

Nonsense posted:

You’re crackhead Michael Jackson bitch, you better beat it

lol

lol

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

fits my needs posted:

svengali?

ah

why is us magazine like this ?

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

watching the chucky show and so far it's p great

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

loquacius posted:

this is absolutely the wrong take. after katt went on club shay shay beefs are back in a big way

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Katt Williams was completely correct

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Nonsense posted:

Katt Williams was completely correct

not a single point has been refuted (haven't checked)

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

Baudolino
Apr 1, 2010

THUNDERDOME LOSER

fits my needs posted:

svengali?

ah

I had always just assumed Svengali was a real historical person from how he has been referenced. You learn something everyday.

Cael
Feb 2, 2004

I get this funky high on the yellow sun.

you’re thinking of Svengoolie

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
rayjay said kim's mom produced and leaked the sex tape and hell i believe him

Redezga
Dec 14, 2006

A Kim Kardashian's Mom Joint.

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Al! posted:

well if she directed, I have some notes about her shot framing!

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?

Gumball Gumption posted:

Kendrick had a great diss on J. Cole and Drake but Cole is too nice to respond right and Drake has too many actual skeletons in the closet to get dragged into rap beefs.

I thought he did respond. I read something about him having AI Snoop dissing Kendrick on a track which I thought was hilarious

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

Baudolino posted:

I had always just assumed Svengali was a real historical person from how he has been referenced. You learn something everyday.

I thought that too, specifically that it was the name of some famous Indian snake charmer that was famous in 19th century London. no idea where that back story came from, I can't imagine I created it whole cloth cause it's so specific, but still

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

indigi posted:

I thought he did respond. I read something about him having AI Snoop dissing Kendrick on a track which I thought was hilarious

I forgot about that already but yeah it was pretty funny and dumb. They're so bad at this

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

Al! posted:

it's not exactly a secret that the kardashians were trained by their mom to be yacht girls from an early age

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

Gumball Gumption posted:

I forgot about that already but yeah it was pretty funny and dumb. They're so bad at this

it's like the nba all star game. if you're just play playing everyone walks away with dignity more or less intact, nobody wants to go hard cause if you lose then, it's legitimately embarrassing. nobody wants to gently caress up their money

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

j. cole is a joke

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

his track was barely a diss! it's some poo poo you'd say to a friend to break balls!!

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

more like a miss track

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

Dogg Williams

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

humans have the largest penis size as a proportion of their body of all the apes. imagine a chimpanzee with a human sized schlong. with crispr, we can make this dream a reality. in this talk, i will outline this investment opportunity that will allow for a more sustainable and funny future.

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

Nichael posted:

humans have the largest penis size as a proportion of their body of all the apes. imagine a chimpanzee with a human sized schlong. with crispr, we can make this dream a reality. in this talk, i will outline this investment opportunity that will allow for a more sustainable and funny future.

this madness you're proposing goes directly against the Fenton's Horse Ranch Accords

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Dave C's Sticks & Stones: :jerry:

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Nichael posted:

Did you make this Photoshop so you could talk about chimp dicks?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

someone introduce jojo to lazyb

Ghost Leviathan posted:

To be honest I envy the passion of the Swifties.