Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Aargh
Sep 8, 2004

Recently had a Hyundai i30 which was surprisingly ok. The seats were supportive and had a good range of motion so that my 6'5 frame could find a comfortable position, though the foam was a little hard. The control layout was good, everything was easy to find and use and the stereo / touchscreen seemed well laid out. The engine wasn't too underpowered and there was some feel through the steering. Honestly if I was in the market for a little hatchback I'd definitely have a good look at one.

In comparison about a year ago we had a Mitsubishi ASX 2WD which had the strangest driving position. Seats felt more that you sat on them rather than in them, steering was vague and unresponsive, engine was lethargic to dead most of the time and it had a horrible automatic that added to the feelings of woe and despair. Can't imagine why anyone would buy one.

Also had a Fuso Canter 515 (3 Tonne Truck) for work a couple of weeks back. It was surprisingly agile when unladen, had good turning radius, handled driving in and about the city well & the stereo was ok, can't really ask for too much more in a small truck.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU