Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Slotducks
Oct 16, 2008

Nobody puts Phil in a corner.

xzzy posted:

Youtube is a meat grinder, everyone gets funneled into clickbaiting or doing paid reviews or their views drop and they disappear.

My watching of videos has all but dried up - I can only take so much "I"M SWITCHING TO NIKON" then 4 months later "I"M SWITCHING TO FUJI :O" over and over and over again

There's a wealth of content out there for beginners, but after that first bit, I find it hard to keep watching stuff. Maybe the only thing that I'll watch is the Paulie B stuff because I'm not a street photographer and the other photographers insights are genuinely interesting

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slotducks
Oct 16, 2008

Nobody puts Phil in a corner.

xzzy posted:

Drones being able to track and follow cars was the worst thing that could happen to photographer youtubers.

quickly followed by them getting into coffee

so much b roll/introductions