Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Janissary Hop
Sep 2, 2012

denji spinal cord sword

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Janissary Hop
Sep 2, 2012

I figured the pieces they had were of an older, dead gun devil and Murika contracted with a different, newer, resurrected gun devil. Since devils just resurrect over and over.

Janissary Hop
Sep 2, 2012

Nayuta is just proto-Makima at this point which is fine since Makima did nothing wrong.

Janissary Hop
Sep 2, 2012

I know someone made this joke before but it really does seem like the Falling Devil has just watched The Menu and thought it was really cool.

Janissary Hop
Sep 2, 2012

Asa should work out her hedgehog's dilemma by piloting a giant mech against the angels. Uh, devils.

Janissary Hop
Sep 2, 2012

chainsaw man spinal cord sword

Janissary Hop
Sep 2, 2012

How can you miss Power, she sang a song in the last chapter while Denji beat people up.

Janissary Hop
Sep 2, 2012

These were with them https://imgur.com/a/W6UqIZF

Janissary Hop
Sep 2, 2012

I'm hoping there's more explanation for why dudes lined up to go baseball fury on some kid and pointed a fake gun??? at him than just "uh some people have probably figured out your secret identity and want to kill you". I have a harder time accepting this than the latest addition to Denji / CSM's harem of batshit girls.

Janissary Hop
Sep 2, 2012

Eimi posted:

The X-Files movie in s5 is placed directly after the season finale and is referenced in the next season's opening episode.

Too ahead of their time. Almost... supernaturally so.

Janissary Hop
Sep 2, 2012

would you koindly experience having a family for the foist toim

Janissary Hop
Sep 2, 2012

adding fumiko to the list of "chainsawman women who did nothing wrong" which has "makima" at the top

Janissary Hop
Sep 2, 2012

Malah posted:

If precise adherence to the plan is so important, then why is Asa - more likely to flinch or hesitate at a critical moment - driving the body instead of Yoru? :psyduck:

Asa said in this chapter that she's afraid, and Yoru can't take over when Asa's that way. So many fake fans itt....

Janissary Hop
Sep 2, 2012

ImpAtom posted:

Asa is the one who is dumb/naive enough to believe she can own an aquarium with some change she collected on the ground.

What's the value of an aquarium no one can get into because a devil is making it out of whack? Basically nothing. It's actually genius.

Janissary Hop
Sep 2, 2012

My personal theory: Fami isn't actually powerful, which is why she's relying on idiot duo Asa/Yoru and contracted/pokeball devils. Famine is something people are always going to be afraid of, but like what Yoru is going through that fear is probably much diminished in this time period from what it once was.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Janissary Hop
Sep 2, 2012

Brightman posted:

So what business does Nail want to open? You think it's just the obvious answer of a hardware store?

Hair salon.