Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

blossommirage
Nov 7, 2012

chiasaur11 posted:

I just wanted to talk about this bit over here, because it also works with how movie theaters are sometimes a metaphor for death in Fujimoto works.

Kobeni is, after all, the only person in that group who doesn't die. She's denied her seat.

This obviously doesn't work because her car isn't there. :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blossommirage
Nov 7, 2012

blossommirage
Nov 7, 2012

The point of Chainsaw Man is clearly to demonstrate there is always a bigger idiot than the man you imagine is the biggest idiot of all time. Excellent work!

blossommirage
Nov 7, 2012

My girlfriend finally read the rest of part 1 today because I told her part 2 kinda becomes a shoujo romance. Watching her reaction through the introduction of Asa, Denji being brought in again, "okay even if he did eat someone, that was ONE TIME", like. Oh my god, it's priceless. Week to week I feel like part 2 has been a bit weaker, but in one go, its a blast so far for both of us.

blossommirage
Nov 7, 2012

Aki and Angel Devil spin off slow burn romance is all I want.

blossommirage
Nov 7, 2012

It has to be a third Chainsaw Man!

blossommirage
Nov 7, 2012

Clearly this girl has a contract with a devil of that lovely movie where the main guy gets isekaid into a world where The Beatles never existed so he builds a career on stealing their songs, but instead uses it for Maximum the Hormone and is simply performing her own song within this time line. Brilliant subtle world building by Fujimoto.

blossommirage
Nov 7, 2012

copy posted:

i miss power so much lol

She's running over devils in hell right now. Thank you for your service, president. :allears:

blossommirage
Nov 7, 2012

I am going to stop reading this manga until Reze comes back. I'm curious about what's up with that Makima lady, she seems kinda nefarious, but if Reze isn't there, I don't care enough.

blossommirage
Nov 7, 2012

Reze went back to the cafe for him, I will die on the hill that she could have fixed him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blossommirage
Nov 7, 2012

I really hope we get a Power focused B Plot in the Reze movie. And also a movie just about Power. And an entire spin off about her adventures in hell.