Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

lightrook
Nov 7, 2016

Pin 188

Bread Set Jettison posted:

I’m very curious what Chinese food is in Japan. They can’t be talking about general gaos

To my understanding, it stereotypically means gyoza, mapo tofu, fried rice, and... ramen. Because ramen uses Chinese noodles. It's why Min Min the Chinese-themed character from Arms/Smash has a ramen bowl for a hat, for example.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lightrook
Nov 7, 2016

Pin 188

Also, how would she even get fresh blood, logistically? She doesn't have Public Safety blood packs on tap, and unlike most fiends and weapon people, her head and body are exclusively human, and she's not exactly ripping and tearing into bodies mid-fight. I don't see any particularly great ways she'd get her hands on any in the last week or so, and even if she could, she would probably refuse on principle anyways, as noted.

lightrook
Nov 7, 2016

Pin 188

Space Cadet Omoly posted:

In the English translation and in merchandise he's called "Samurai Sword" because that's his 'official' name, but that name is so incredibly stupid sounding that everyone outside of the translation and marketing teams calls him Katana Man instead because that name doesn't completely suck.

On one hand I don't think I've literally ever called him Samurai Sword even once, and on the other hand it just fits so well that his in-universe nickname is incredibly stupid and lame that I hope it never changes, since it really rubs in how much of a loser he is that the title he has to live with sounds like an idea from a middle schooler.

Addendum: "Samurai Sword" is so incredibly cringey and pathetic that I have to assume it's an in-universe joke at his expense that Katana Man is too dumb to realize.

lightrook fucked around with this message at 22:07 on Mar 26, 2024

lightrook
Nov 7, 2016

Pin 188

DeadBonesBrook posted:

Why did they put his wiener in a box?

Look, if the wiener isn't boxed and accounted for, then someone will inevitably sneak it home as a souvenir, and Public Safety isn't making that mistake again, after the Eggplant Devil incident.