Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bees x1000
Jun 11, 2020

This is quality content.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bees x1000
Jun 11, 2020

I want Asa and Denji and Power to be friends forever. I'm assuming Fami doesn't know who Chainsaw Man is either?

bees x1000
Jun 11, 2020

All I wanted from this arc was for Asa and Denji to become friends and achieve greatness through maximum stupidity. Thank you Fujimoto. :worship:

bees x1000
Jun 11, 2020

Yoshida, Famine and the devil hunter club all shadowing Denji and Asa's dates. Please.

bees x1000
Jun 11, 2020

Big Leg posted:

part 2 was great from the first chapter and has only gotten better. in my opinion

bees x1000
Jun 11, 2020

turns out everyone Asa has ever interacted with is a sociopath, except for Denji and maybe Yoru.

bees x1000
Jun 11, 2020

thinking about how a horseman of the apocalypse is one of the most decent people Asa has ever met

bees x1000
Jun 11, 2020

chainsaw man(ga): you've got a friend in you

bees x1000
Jun 11, 2020

Chainsaw Man(ga): Bdroom?

bees x1000
Jun 11, 2020

does Denji have regeneration powers beyond drinking blood/his cord getting pulled? wondering how he recovers from his present condition, fighting alone and in pieces

bees x1000
Jun 11, 2020

chiasaur11 posted:

That's why he's drinking Falling's blood. Hurts her, heals him.

oh yeah, I guess we can assume he's drinking her blood because that's what Denji does.

bees x1000
Jun 11, 2020

if anything happens to Nayuta, I am going to be upset.

bees x1000
Jun 11, 2020

I can't get enough of Denji and Nayuta.

bees x1000
Jun 11, 2020

Nayuta's connection to humanity is Denji, and humanity has manipulated, abused, neglected, malnourished, impoverished, traumatized, and killed him. She's a sincere little girl/horseman of the apocalypse when she says 'hey things could be better if we killed them all!'

bees x1000
Jun 11, 2020

Mr. Rogers ran until 2001 though

bees x1000
Jun 11, 2020

Until it is 100% confirmed, I am choosing to believe someone moved them to a safe place before this happened.

bees x1000
Jun 11, 2020

I know this isn't a happy setting with happy endings but there are lines that should not be crossed, and Nayuta is one of them. :colbert:

bees x1000
Jun 11, 2020

it's a work and Fumiko is the heel, intentionally goading Nayuta with the pet remarks

bees x1000
Jun 11, 2020

bees x1000 posted:

I know this isn't a happy setting with happy endings but there are lines that should not be crossed, and Nayuta is one of them. :colbert:

bees x1000
Jun 11, 2020

Madder than ever at Yoshida's group. If turning into chainsaw man was such a problem then they should've protected and provided for Denji and his family. They majorly screwed up and blamed him for just trying to survive.

bees x1000
Jun 11, 2020

Oh man I was wondering what the hell Public Safety was going to do with a huge stash of Chainsaw Man limbs. I don't know but I do know what Yoru could do. :v:

bees x1000
Jun 11, 2020

AnoHito posted:

Why would going to hell help him find Power, who is gone forever? All he would find is the Blood Devil, who is not Power, as Power has been erased from existence permanently, and will never return.

Power is dead.

counterpoint: no

bees x1000
Jun 11, 2020

can't decide if I want more Guilly or if it would be funnier if we never see her again

bees x1000
Jun 11, 2020

Guy who worries about Nayuta a lot is wondering why some people are saying these chapters aren't high stakes

bees x1000
Jun 11, 2020

Old friend = Kishibe?

bees x1000
Jun 11, 2020

Valentin posted:

it's unlikely that kishibe warned an old friend that one of her prior assassination targets defeated and is now the caretaker of the only devil we've seen beat quanxi so far?

e: a big part of public safety's dysfunction is obviously a huge reliance on secrecy that facilitates their serious internal factional infighting, and I think it's not that surprising if someone like kishibe who is clearly used to operating within its boundaries hit up the strongest devil hunter ever after public safety enslaved her to work as a human weapon and was like "hey fyi if someone tells you to ruin my pet project over here, please don't, thanks".

on top of this, the panelling shows her stopping when she sees Denji, and if she wasn’t talking about Denji then Yoru bringing up Chainsaw Man is a non-sequitur.

Kobeni’s brother is there to get caught in the crossfire, just like Kobeni.

bees x1000 fucked around with this message at 18:52 on Apr 10, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bees x1000
Jun 11, 2020

Fujimoto understands the human condition