Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hitlersaurus Christ
Oct 14, 2005

they both just like me fr

This manga rules

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hitlersaurus Christ
Oct 14, 2005

WTF…. Looks like I’m on that weird part of the internet again…. O_o

Hitlersaurus Christ
Oct 14, 2005

That chapter was fuckin sick as hell. Chainsaw Man really conveys its movement and action in a way unlike any other comic I’ve read.
But it also took like a minute to read this week. I need more!

Hitlersaurus Christ
Oct 14, 2005

this guy is 100% a goon

Hitlersaurus Christ
Oct 14, 2005

Reze was originally a Russian agent right? I don’t think she’d be in the Chainsaw Man Church even if she still was in Japan.

Chapter:
I expected the Chainsaw Man Church to be crazy, but not like… CRAZY-crazy. Like… I figured they were making up the having sex part to string Denji along but no, they have a dedicated room for it and a wedding chapel for afterwards. Get out of there, Denji!

Hitlersaurus Christ
Oct 14, 2005

If I’m remembering right, she’s also known as the first devil hunter.

Hitlersaurus Christ
Oct 14, 2005

Man, gently caress Fumiko… In hindsight it was kind of obvious that her “bodyguard” job was just her doing the same thing as Yoshida, but I was hoping she’d do something cool. I’m hoping Yoru gets here next chapter to stop Barem, but that’s just wishful thinking.

Hitlersaurus Christ
Oct 14, 2005

maybe she has a contract with the Coward Devil

Hitlersaurus Christ
Oct 14, 2005

gently caress… Nayuta better survive this somehow. I know Chainsaw Man hasn’t done fakeout deaths before, but still…

Hitlersaurus Christ
Oct 14, 2005

This is probably just copium, but Is there a chance Yoru might end up saving Nayuta? I know Fami’s asked for her cooperation before (and got shot down), but I’m not sure if there’s any connection between War and Control that might come into play if they met.

Hitlersaurus Christ
Oct 14, 2005

Hell yeah, we are so back! Shame the chapter was only 15 pages though. At least there’s no break week!

Lt. Lizard posted:

IIRC, even normal fiends, like Power, were able to heal by drinking blood and could use it to regenerate from pretty lethal injuries (see Kishibe "training" Power and Denji).

I think that only worked because Power was the blood fiend specifically.

copy posted:

i mean fami directly tells asa that she is a hallucination and asa puts her arm through her. so other people seeing both of them at the same time is new to me unless im forgetting something

Found the Idiot Devil

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hitlersaurus Christ
Oct 14, 2005

Hell yeah Katana Man is back! Hopefully this encounter somehow ends with his balls being obliterated again. Think we’ll finally get a name for him this time?