Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mindblast
Jun 28, 2006

Moving at the speed of death.

Ugh when will I be able to buy the jump vault sub in europe. I want to read this legit! :mad:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mindblast
Jun 28, 2006

EmmyOk posted:

I thought the vault was available everywhere but China and Japan or is that only latest chapters? It’s available in UK and I at least

Uk is the exception. Most of europe doesn't have access it seems.

Mindblast
Jun 28, 2006

EmmyOk posted:

What about manga plus?

Doesn't seem much different. I can access the first couple of chapters, and the latest few and nothing inbetween. Can't find a place to sign up for a paid service either.

Mindblast
Jun 28, 2006

a kitten posted:

page and a half in and i don't think i can read this today. A bit more personal than i was anticipating

Looking forward to reading it eventually though

I fully get you. Yeah this one shot deserves a little warning.

I still really enjoyed it tho.

Mindblast
Jun 28, 2006

Power....

:negative:

Mindblast
Jun 28, 2006

Instead of trying to make people be less afraid of death Fami's going all in on the other option. It really is a devil's way of thinking.

Mindblast
Jun 28, 2006

No wonder Denji's default expression is so different in CSM2. Managing this poo poo every day will take its toll.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mindblast
Jun 28, 2006