Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Its basically locked in since ‘Could it be that IM HUGE?!’

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LostRook
Jun 7, 2013
Magitools of Terror!

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
you know that sound of rhythmic factory noise and clanging that happens right before you fight Smithy in SMRPG? that One Page in here makes me think of that.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8ljohCzGNY&t=29585s

ConanThe3rd
Mar 27, 2009
It's kinda telling that my mind almost mentally disregarded Clara in that spread. I'm just so used to her being nonsensical as a default.

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

Hail all those who are able,
any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry
I almost don't want to know what kinds of things Iruma thinks will be scary to demons.

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon
A haunted house, except full of idols and puppy's.

Darth Walrus
Feb 13, 2012
Yeah, we're 100% going the haunted house route here. I... think Walter Park had one of those, didn't it? Or something similar.

LostRook
Jun 7, 2013
Fear and Excitement!

Darth Walrus
Feb 13, 2012

Surprise Silvia arc? I can dig it.

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012
Wanna protect this smile

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

Exciting Lemon
Iruma accidentally causes the invention of anime.

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012
A wasted treasure
gently caress yea it's a Silvia arc. Sabnock is already my favorite of the misfits so his sister getting some time to shine is right up my alley. I can already assume her brother will be accepting of her pursuing the career of a mangaka, but I am curious how her father and other older brother will factor into this arc.

YES bread
Jun 16, 2006
really cute chapter, I'm glad the first years are getting some screen time

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry
Wonder if Silvia's going to discover some kind of sketch-based creation power. Or maybe just drawing really good pictures of things makes it really easy for Clara to pull them out of her magic pocket.

Regardless, Sabro is going to be enthusiastic and supportive, the same way he's enthusiastic and supportive of the historical research club because finding out what the Demon King did is turbo awesome.

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012
I could see Silvia becoming the John Stewart of her family and being able to create more intricate and detailed objects. To contrast her brother maybe she can make stuff with moving parts which would be ideal for helping create magical tools since the two best people in the club are mechanics. But that's kind of the rub, her family's bloodline ability can only make weapons going by the name. But there's flex room because shields technically are armor and Silvia has created one for purely defensive purposes. So maybe she can either stretch definitions or the bloodline ability gets a light retcon and the reason the sabnocks favor weapons is because they are a family of smiths.

ThingOne
Jul 30, 2011

Would you like some tofu?

331: Strays
Some A+ new character designs in this chapter. I'm pretty sure Beem is the first student we've met who's higher than third year.

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug
Iruma going full Uncle Sam: "I Want YOU to do Manga!"

pointlessone
Aug 6, 2001

The Triad Frog is pleased with this custom title purchase.
Already loving the (eventual) new additions to Iruma's platonic harem. They're delightfully weird designed.

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012

ThingOne posted:

331: Strays
Some A+ new character designs in this chapter. I'm pretty sure Beem is the first student we've met who's higher than third year.

Given the amount of hair. Beem might be related to Agares (his future version had a whole long tract of hair) or Orbas (the trauma guy from the harvest festival). The former would be useful for Iruma's camp creating their haunted house.

Darth Walrus
Feb 13, 2012
Given standard convention so far, I'm assuming Beem is going to turn out to be ridiculously good-looking under all that hair.

Mary Annette
Jun 24, 2005

Darth Walrus posted:

Given standard convention so far, I'm assuming Beem is going to turn out to be ridiculously good-looking under all that hair.

*weeps Gaapishly*

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012
Can't wait for these two new goobers to make a manga with Sylvia after they're done with the haunted house

doomisland
Oct 5, 2004

You're reading it

Poltergrift
Feb 16, 2014

"When I grow up, I'm gonna be a proper swordsman. One with clothes."
More of the mafia spinoff.

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012
They 100% picked the right artist for this series.

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug
I love the way they drew Clara, fantastic.

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

Exciting Lemon
I’m sold I want more.

YES bread
Jun 16, 2006

Brought To You By posted:

They 100% picked the right artist for this series.

this guy's really into suits I think

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012
Ch 332
Well that's quite spooky. This is shaping up to be another fun arc. Just cursed (literally) art everywhere.

The junk collector
Aug 10, 2005
Hey do you want that motherboard?
Oh, I think I like them

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
i want to achieve immortality through not dying

Darth Walrus posted:

This post enhanced the chapter for me

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012

The junk collector posted:

Oh, I think I like them
She's perfect in every way. Silvia just got the best two girls to add to her manga circle in the future.

Edit: Iruma's instantly declaring his hobby as eating :discourse:

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

Exciting Lemon
Good looking is still possibly on the table depending on your tastes.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Its as I thought. The fur rug...

IS SUPER CUTE :3

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry
Ch. 333: The Beast Used MITOSIS What I Want

He is, after all, the sort of boy to get more and more fired up the more dangerous and impossible something looks.

YES bread
Jun 16, 2006
they/thems stay winning

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012

Glazius posted:

Ch. 333: The Beast Used MITOSIS What I Want

He is, after all, the sort of boy to get more and more fired up the more dangerous and impossible something looks.

I know that one page is supposed to be optimistic Iruma. But the shading makes him look somewhat unhinged with his unblinking eyes. Fitting because all the Misfits get really hyped up when given a challenge like this. The demon is wearing on him just as much as his humanity rubs off on the others.

where the red fern gropes
Aug 24, 2011

Brought To You By posted:

unblinking eyes

you need to right click on the image and click "play" otherwise the video won't start

ThingOne
Jul 30, 2011

Would you like some tofu?

Beem is the first student in a while that's felt truly demonic. I just hope they don't end up going down the same path as Kirio :ohdear:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

ThingOne posted:

Beem is the first student in a while that's felt truly demonic. I just hope they don't end up going down the same path as Kirio :ohdear:

I have the feeling that their art literally comes to life if provided enough of something, but it had never gotten enough of it before. Thanks to the Haunted House though...