Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LostRook
Jun 7, 2013
Sorry, not sure what went wrong there. Fixed it.

It's..!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The junk collector
Aug 10, 2005
Hey do you want that motherboard?
It's... a working link!

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012
UMI DA~!

LostRook
Jun 7, 2013
So it was you!

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012
This is from several chapters ago but I'd missed in in the wake of misfits disbanding. I really love that Iruma's cast intermingles so much and most of them have their own cliches or groups.The Boku alliance are great, the actual brothers of the Misfits class.

I mean they managed to do something that would tear apart blood relatives. Playing Dokapon kingdom. I hate that game so much. Never once finished a game and never will

All that segues into this current chapter.

I'm glad the remaining members of the alliance are the most pissed that Iruma's pheromones keep attracting all the beautiful women to his side. Also interested that skull hair lady was the other candidate.

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012
It's not his fault he looks so non-threatening and smells so delicious

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
new chatper

without his mask allocer looks like a fnaf

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012

Captain Invictus posted:

new chatper

without his mask allocer looks like a fnaf
So many great moments in one chapter. The misfits have mad synergy Shoutout to the Clara + Iruma combo solving his ammo problem. And Agares for making everyone's footholds.
We also got this gem of a panel

Nobody told me these two had mastered the Joestar family secret technique. But honestly, even though we know nothing about Allocer's powers or capabilities beyond him being a master of theoretical knowledge. I feel like he wouldn't be running away from Jazz like this. Still funny they just post up and eat Yakisoba like nothing is wrong.

ThingOne
Jul 30, 2011

Would you like some tofu?

323 The Abilities of a Lord
324 You are my...
Iruma makes a new friend (maybe) and Kalego completely misreads the room.

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

ThingOne posted:

323 The Abilities of a Lord
324 You are my...
Iruma makes a new friend (maybe) and Kalego completely misreads the room.

To be fair, Opera was involved and he never knows what to expect from them.

LostRook
Jun 7, 2013
Bouquets and Potted Flowers

It ain't easy being evil.

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012

Baal having to navigate a youthful God with the heavy lifting done by Poro in the background was such a good call.

Rand Brittain
Mar 25, 2013

"Go on until you're stopped."
Adding Poro to Team Evil is such a major upgrade to their team dynamic.

ThingOne
Jul 30, 2011

This is why Iruma will be Demon King: he's always up for tea parties and love stories.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
I really hope Baal's plan backfires spectacularly and him loving around with this godly princess ends in him trying to seize her or otherwise harm or capture her for his evil plans and she just ruins his poo poo in an instant for his hubris because, again, she is a god, or what they consider a godlike being

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012
Baal's gonna turn into a softie like some of the other enemies, but resolve to stay a villain rather than join Iruma and his weirdoes

Kanos
Sep 6, 2006

was there a time when speedwagon didn't get trolled

Captain Invictus posted:

I really hope Baal's plan backfires spectacularly and him loving around with this godly princess ends in him trying to seize her or otherwise harm or capture her for his evil plans and she just ruins his poo poo in an instant for his hubris because, again, she is a god, or what they consider a godlike being

Yeah, this chapter made me want Baal to get his rear end beat because she very earnestly wants to be his friend at the very least, and he's only playing along to use her.

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug
Watch him try to pull something over on her, she realizes, and goes full yandere on him. Based on the tags in the flowers, she's halfway there.

ThingOne
Jul 30, 2011

Iruma's going to win her over by introducing her to Hatsukoi Memory

YES bread
Jun 16, 2006
gotta say the background cameos in the mafia au so far are very cute

*edit* also w/r/t the new regular chapter i think the antagonists' scheme failing on its own with zero intervention from the protagonists would be very unsatisfying, and boring as well. so I wish Baal further success in his masochistic plans.

YES bread fucked around with this message at 17:56 on Nov 17, 2023

Darth Walrus
Feb 13, 2012
A recurring theme in the series so far has been that demons are extremely vulnerable to romance and other forms of love. It's why all the succubi we've met are so consistently sincerely nice, and why Iruma has a harem spanning half the Demon World. I think we may well be looking at the beginnings of a genuine redemption arc for Baal here, especially since his ideology leaves him completely unprepared for this poo poo. If Iruma ends up saving the day here, it may be by giving him better relationship advice than Poro can manage when he hits the 'oh poo poo, I actually care about her, what should I do' stage of this. Of course, as this chapter also indicated, Baal's got a generous crop of completely awful fucks working under him to carry on the torch of evil even if he starts getting second thoughts.

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

Hail all those who are able,
any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry

Rand Brittain posted:

Adding Poro to Team Evil is such a major upgrade to their team dynamic.

I love how he's actually providing a very useful service by telling everyone else how weird and terrible they are, because if somebody's not holding you to that standard you might start slacking.

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

New Chapter!

amigolupus
Aug 25, 2017

I love Henri's slow realization that Iruma actually has the pedigree and accolades to be a good match for his daughter. Next chapter is also going to be very exciting. :allears:

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012
It's the details that matter

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

Pillbug

amigolupus posted:

I love Henri's slow realization that Iruma actually has the pedigree and accolades to be a good match for his daughter. Next chapter is also going to be very exciting. :allears:

I also love that he's as adept as Ameri and realizing that Iruma is possibly human, but seeing his daughter smile is what matters most to him, a good dad indeed.

ThingOne
Jul 30, 2011

I love how she brought this gag back :allears:

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

I just remembered that Ameri's trove of manga are a family heirloom. Dad had better get in on the readings.

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012
Iruma is a good boy. Or is he?

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
Iruma is very powerful

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Iruma reminding him of his wife is amazing. :3:

Two Tone Shoes
Jan 2, 2009

All that's missing is the ring.
Ameri is so far out in the lead it's not even close. Apologies to the harem.

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

Pillbug

Synthbuttrange posted:

Iruma reminding him of his wife is amazing. :3:

Father is defeated.

Missingnoleader
Mar 10, 2014

Two Tone Shoes posted:

Clara and Alice have created the soulmate gate preventing anyone from breaching beyond that point. Ameri's position needs no classification, but she'll have to get used to this like she did with the crossdressing.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

I usually dislike the usual harem stuff in manga but Iruma gets a pass because it's all-inclusive and he's mostly oblivious to its existence.

Plus he's a good boy.

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012

I swear Vine is paying off in the worstbest way possible. And I'm fine with Iruma not being able to just outright say he likes Ameri because it's very clear he doesn't understand what he's feeling. Henri knows what is up so all that's left is to clear up the misunderstanding that Iruma's friendship circle is a harem.

Kanos
Sep 6, 2006

was there a time when speedwagon didn't get trolled

Two Tone Shoes posted:

Honestly, I never thought this was really in contention.

LostRook
Jun 7, 2013
Given Clara's past intimations, I'm not sure she wants to be in the lead.

Mirage
Oct 27, 2000

All is for the best, in this, the best of all possible worlds
Yeah, nobody, not even Clara/Alice, fills the "love interest" role like Ameri does. It's her or no one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

Pillbug

Mirage posted:

Yeah, nobody, not even Clara/Alice, fills the "love interest" role like Ameri does. It's her or no one.

Plus Iruma largely views them as friends, whereas its become clear that he view Ameri as something more, even if he's not wholly sold on the romance yet.