Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CrazySalamander
Nov 5, 2009

CrazySalamander posted:

So when reading scanlated stuff is it normal for there to be a few chapters way later on translated after the mass of contiguous chapters? I’ve been enjoying Iruma kun and so started the manga and finished the sequential chapters available. I have to say though that I am stumped as to whether should wait for the like 50 chapter gap to fill in or not. What are people’s thoughts on this?
I was wondering what people more familiar with the story thought too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CrazySalamander
Nov 5, 2009
I liked the 3d animation stuff they did in the most recent episode, it blended pretty well. It's also pretty clear that whoever storyboarded this did an awesome job.

CrazySalamander
Nov 5, 2009
Wow. Clara's House chapter was really excellent, and it was nice seeing some different aspects of her. Between the last few chapters we've gotten some of the cutest scenes in the story.

chumbler posted:

Claralice.

I know it's trite but I do hope we end up with either Iruma/Ameri and Clara/Az or Clara/Iruma and Ameri/Az.

CrazySalamander
Nov 5, 2009
I've realized that part of the reason I've been enjoying the latest chapters so much is that we get to see the characters interact in a non school environment. Everyone is being so cute!

CrazySalamander
Nov 5, 2009
93 and 94 are awesome. I'm almost dreading the next chapter because these past several chapters have been so amazing, and I don't want to feel let down if they can't keep up this level of quality.

CrazySalamander
Nov 5, 2009
There's a minimalist Ameri on the bottom right panel of page 16, chapter 94.

CrazySalamander
Nov 5, 2009
Try How Heavy Are the Dumbells You Lift. It's unfortunately too fanservicey for most normies, but it does a good job in motivating exercise.

CrazySalamander
Nov 5, 2009

Xelkelvos posted:

So who's his ability gonna end up backfiring on? Obvious bet is Iruma, but it might be someone else

Clara.

CrazySalamander
Nov 5, 2009

Rubellavator posted:

major "points for Gryffindor" vibes at the end there even though it was a bait and switch
It feels more like:
Dumbledore: The dark forest is strictly forbidden to all students, except for detention where you will be forced to wander around when it's darkest and scariest. Doesn't that make so much sense. I'm so good at rules. Ten points to Dumbledore.

CrazySalamander
Nov 5, 2009

Tenebrais posted:

Is that a Background Slytherin thing? It sounds like it would have been a Background Slytherin comic.

Anyway, imagine how well Iruma would have done if he hadn't eaten his first day's haul!

You know I'd swear it was because I wanted to link it instead and could see it in my head, but I cannot find that specific comic anywhere, only screenshotted reddit text of that Dumbledore "quote".

CrazySalamander
Nov 5, 2009

Captain Invictus posted:

Ah good, the return of tatewaki kuno ronove

Ronove is way nicer than that creep Kuno.

CrazySalamander
Nov 5, 2009
Look, I’m rooting for Ameri as much as anyone but the author pretty clearly favors Clara.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CrazySalamander
Nov 5, 2009
Poor Kalego sensei. He sure knows what’s up though.