Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

I'm worried Eiko will never be able to thank Iruma. :ohdear:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

I like how they animate/draw the glutton ring spirit, it's kinda cute. A lot of things in this show are cute actually, like the demonitors.

Manga Spoilers
I can't wait for next week's episode when we get the FORBIDDEN BOOK

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Ameri rules and the botanist teacher is adorable.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Xelkelvos posted:

My only issue is that if it's been passed down for generations, why does it looks like a manga that's not older than the 80s? Unless it's a magical collection that keeps adding to itself (which is possible I guess)

Clearly a lie her parents told her, cause they too are Secret Shoujo Manga Fanatics.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

No it's not normal and looking at the chapters ahead they all seem to be in the middle of arcs so it feels pointless to read them right now, but apparently this is someone trolling? Weird way to stir up poo poo.

Anyway anyone know how many chapters Japan has?

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Clara's family is amazing.

I love her mom's puffy hair.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

The cute tutorial board is my favorite running joke.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Opera playing video games with just his tail was kinda adorable.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Alice trying to cut a fish was kinda cute.

23 episodes is a weird number to end on.

Anyway
https://twitter.com/osamun24/status/1236215121933828096

Season 2 in 2021