Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ThingOne
Jul 30, 2011

Would you like some tofu?

Idol Clara is too powerful.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ThingOne
Jul 30, 2011

Hopefully season 2 will have an actual budget.

ThingOne
Jul 30, 2011

I've been getting really tired of the whole "it's a fantasy academy that's actually just a Japanese high school" thing in manga lately but Iruma-kun manages to keep it fresh by letting the fact that they're all demons create problems for the cast to overcome.

ThingOne
Jul 30, 2011

That was a pretty good bait-and-switch with Amduscias. I guess I shouldn't be surprised at this point that Sabnock was the one to talk him down. Also, is it just me or does Meimei have the same eyes and verbal tic as Stolas Suzy?

ThingOne
Jul 30, 2011

Jesus they're just pumping these translations out.

ThingOne
Jul 30, 2011

I can't wait to see what the twist to this contest is because in terms of raw power and experience Team Kuromu is probably far above the competition.

ThingOne
Jul 30, 2011

Kalego's probably worried about being summoned and forced to participate.

ThingOne
Jul 30, 2011

Brought To You By posted:

There's also part 2 of the Kalego flashback arc
https://cubari.moe/read/imgur/RVw8d3Z/1/1/
Young Balam is such an adorable cinnamon roll

Sullivan's hair is incredible.

ThingOne
Jul 30, 2011

The future Demon King

ThingOne
Jul 30, 2011

212 From the Masters

ThingOne
Jul 30, 2011

The Sabbath and Devilam chapters could be easily slotted in elsewhere but I wonder how they're going to handle skipping over shopping with Sullivan since that's pretty important to the date as well as a massive lore dump.

ThingOne
Jul 30, 2011

I was sure that this was gonna end with Kalego learning that Iruma's human but honestly, this is much better :allears:.

ThingOne
Jul 30, 2011

Probably the last person they wanted to meet. I'm betting Shiida won't trigger Balam's lie detection because she actually wants to teach Iruma.

ThingOne fucked around with this message at 22:43 on Sep 22, 2021

ThingOne
Jul 30, 2011

It would've been dishonorable for Asmodeus not to swear loyalty to the demon who beat him, especially since he was the one who issued the challenge. Everything after that was pure Iruma though.

ThingOne
Jul 30, 2011

I want to know more about the two eggs Jazz is paired up with.

ThingOne fucked around with this message at 21:17 on Oct 16, 2021

ThingOne
Jul 30, 2011

Oh god there's two of them.

ThingOne
Jul 30, 2011

Netherworld flower shops must be wild places.

ThingOne
Jul 30, 2011

The Eggs are going to come in clutch I just know it

ThingOne
Jul 30, 2011

He hosed up real bad. I'm starting to wonder when we're going to see why Shiida is one of the 6 Fingers because so far it seems like she actually wants to help people.

ThingOne
Jul 30, 2011

Balam fighting all-out will almost certainly alert Opera and Sullivan too.

ThingOne
Jul 30, 2011

Shiida's gonna have to lay low for a while after this and that gives Iruma time to really get his claws into her

ThingOne
Jul 30, 2011

I like that the teachers knew where Allocer was the entire time.

ThingOne
Jul 30, 2011

I still want to know how exactly she became one of the Six Fingers. She just seems so different from the rest of them.

ThingOne
Jul 30, 2011

Chapter 263: Quattro

ThingOne
Jul 30, 2011

Definitely not the action-packed finale people were expecting but I kinda like it. Sullivan's probably too familiar with what Poro's going through to bring himself to go after him even if he probably should.

ThingOne
Jul 30, 2011

I knew the eggs would come through in the end

ThingOne
Jul 30, 2011

I'm glad the teachers recognize that they went way overboard. It's not great when the only one who actually tried to make it a learning experience is the terrorist infiltrator.

ThingOne
Jul 30, 2011

So Gaap is a Lovecraftian horror

ThingOne
Jul 30, 2011

That is a very angry cat

ThingOne
Jul 30, 2011

Chapter 222.5 I guess skill matters more than age for getting into Babyls.

ThingOne
Jul 30, 2011

ThingOne
Jul 30, 2011

She's the demon version of Iruma and only joined the 6 Fingers because Baal asked her to.

ThingOne
Jul 30, 2011

The antimagic effect isn't instant so they might be able to get up by simply chain-casting magic as a group.

ThingOne
Jul 30, 2011

Amelie was probably just looking for an excuse to keep Chima away from Iruma.

ThingOne
Jul 30, 2011

I've been rereading the heartbreaker arc and I just noticed that Sabro managed to break out of his wicked phase on his own. Dude has an absolutely insane amount of willpower.

ThingOne
Jul 30, 2011

As expected of Iruma's only legitimate rival among the Misfits. But Sabnock also spent his whole life suppressing his Wicked Phase so he's got willpower to spare. Also, it makes me wonder how Alice initiates his wicked phase without the drug since both times he seems to undo his hair as some sort of psychological trigger, but Balam introduces the idea of there being a drug to initiate and stop wicked phases during the harvest festival. Would be telling is Sabnock needs the drug to start but Alice doesn't.

I think it's just experience. Sabro just started training with Balam and is probably starting at a disadvantage compared to Alice since he doesn't go through wicked phases normally.

ThingOne
Jul 30, 2011

Chapter 284: Young Hearts

ThingOne fucked around with this message at 18:03 on Jan 31, 2023

ThingOne
Jul 30, 2011

I for one welcome the Magical Tools club actually doing club activities again.

I'd love it if Sylvia really got into it. It'd be a neat way for her to take her bloodline ability in a different direction from her brother.

ThingOne
Jul 30, 2011

Opera continues to be the best wingcat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ThingOne
Jul 30, 2011

The Harvest Festival was great, but it's nice to be able to get back to SOL silliness again. Poor Opera, having to keep these two dorks from burning the mansion to the ground.