Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AngryRobotsInc
Aug 2, 2011

I just binged all the available episodes throughout yesterday, and this is a super promising show.

- Opening is catchy
- :lol: Iruma's parents are just the worst
- Pretty sure Iruma and Asmodeus have launched plenty of ships already
- Clara is amazing, and I love her
- Angry teacher is also amazing, and I love him too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AngryRobotsInc
Aug 2, 2011

Today's episode was cute. The interactions between all the characters are what really makes this show for me.

AngryRobotsInc
Aug 2, 2011

I enjoyed today's episode. As someone who was relentlessly awkward in high school, I related to Clara more than a bit.

AngryRobotsInc
Aug 2, 2011

This show has ended up being one of the few I don't mind watching the intro every week. Man is it catchy.