Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Brutal Garcon
Nov 2, 2014

This show has the noble task of preserving the late-90s/early-00s Halloween aesthetic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brutal Garcon
Nov 2, 2014

Kwyndig posted:

I like Clara but yeah, the way Ameri acts around Iruma is just adorable.

This is Asmodeus erasure.

Brutal Garcon
Nov 2, 2014

Clara has insulted Asmodeus' dress sense. She has crossed a line.

Brutal Garcon
Nov 2, 2014

Over the past ~24 hours, I decided to catch up to this (up to 126 from roughly where the anime got to - the translations got a bit shaky for a while and I kind of dropped off), I regret nothing.

What's with SSSSS on mangadex? They seem to have translated a random scattershot of chapters...

Brutal Garcon
Nov 2, 2014

Sindai posted:

It's a remarkably high-effort form of trolling.

Kirio is this manga's most realistic character.

Brutal Garcon
Nov 2, 2014

Captain Invictus posted:

You could alternatively watch the anime and then jump into the manga after when the translations are likely better

Eh, the translations currently on mangadex translations get bad around where the anime ends, and stay that way for a while.

Brutal Garcon
Nov 2, 2014

Nemo2342 posted:

Exposure

Well that answers one question, and raised a few more

You sure were

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brutal Garcon
Nov 2, 2014

Jazz appears to have Alphonse Elric, so he'll be fine.

Immediate standout designs - in a detail sense, beyond people we've already met - seem to be teams Sabnock, Agares and Valac