Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

This show reminds me of Konosuba in how its just simple dumb jokes but by god does it nail them. That summoning ritual had me in tears. I need to catch up on this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

Show continues to deliver the laughs and good feelings. :3:

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

Had the biggest smile on my face during the whole second half of that episode. Its going to be hard to replace the good feels this show gives me when it ends.

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

Disgaea 3 was the demon school one.

Iruma and Almaz match up pretty well, I cant believe I never noticed this before.

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

Captain Invictus posted:

jesus chapter 94

I was already on the Amelie boat but man that further solidifies her as best girl, that inazuma kiiiiiick was excellent and honestly way better artwork than I was expecting out of iruma-kun

Please tell me this doesnt apply to Clara, that would ruin everything. :ohdear:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

Cao Ni Ma posted:

god I cant wait to see claras toybox animated

The toybox will get the entire budget, Clara will be a crudely drawn box with a face quickly etched on.