Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vise the Stompy
Mar 26, 2006

This cosmic dance; bursting decadence and withheld permissions, twists all our arms collectively. But, if sweetness can win, and it can, then I'll still be here tomorrow to high-five you yesterday, my friend....Peace!
Doctor Rope

Brought To You By posted:

Lied continues to be a great character and I appreciate that he'll one day be able to give fashion advice to his girlfriend with some authority. Also in this chapter Nafra being a chick didn't register to me but the fact that she gets along with Ronove so well should have been a clue. That's twice in two chapters I've missed a detail that's in my face about character relationships. I also like Elizabeth continuing to be very socially minded. She saw Clara's discomfort on the wing topic and shifted gears immediately. I really want her to get an arc sometime soon, it's really her and the bird guy that haven't gotten it yet.

I just realized after your observation that Back during the flight test Clara rode on Admodeus the entire time and likely did that cause either her wings are not functional or she just does not have them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vise the Stompy
Mar 26, 2006

This cosmic dance; bursting decadence and withheld permissions, twists all our arms collectively. But, if sweetness can win, and it can, then I'll still be here tomorrow to high-five you yesterday, my friend....Peace!
Doctor Rope
Clara is going to have so many songs in that show.

Vise the Stompy
Mar 26, 2006

Doctor Rope
I think what I really like about this series is it isnt just the original series again with the word demon replaced with mafia. Characters have the same core personality but we get to see how different circumstances in life change their goals and motivations. Like how Alice is a zealot for Iruma after one encounter in the original series but in this one he is dealing with an internal conflict of not wanting to trust Iruma but being won over regardless.