Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

Out of curiosity, what are you all playing currently? AFK Journey has done a good job with their marketing that I fell for it and the art is nice to look at, that I’ve stuck with it for now as f2p. I’m reaching a limit with Reverse 1999 in that I love the art but I’ve finished the main story stuff and side quests haven’t really kept my interest to keep me completely invested in it like other gacha in the past. I’m still doing NIKKE after having left it for a bit and I’m trying to reinvest in it while waiting for ww and zzz.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Been playing Star Rail still religiously since day 1, dropped Black Clover, AFK Journey, and Reverse. Going to try out Wuthering Waves but just to see, mostly waiting for ZZZ in July.

Ayndin
Mar 13, 2010

Genshin, HSR, R1999, and AFK Journey presently. I suspect I’m in for the first three for a while, though I could see myself getting less regular with Genshin maybe. I’m enjoying AFK Journey for the most part; I’ll see how I feel about it once I get into season content when it opens up on my server in about a week. Frankly I really should drop at least one, four is cutting into time reading or playing ‘real’ games.

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Nothing right now. Waiting for something with an IP I know to come out...

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

You cheated not only the game, but yourself.
But most of all, you cheated BABA

Fate/Grand Order, Reverse 1999 and Arknights have me in their iron grip!

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

I had to cut Genshin and Browndust because of space issues and I was able to play a bit of Penacony of HSR before the update made the space issues on my phone impossible and I needed to delete it.

PhysicsFrenzy
May 30, 2011

this, too, is physics
FGO is my forever game and I've been really enjoying Pokemon Masters lately. I fell off of Reverse and Arknights, unfortunately. Might try to get back into them at some point but I haven't had much luck sticking with those.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Fight for all that is beautiful in the world

Fate, Star Rail, Honkai Impact, Reverse 1999 was cool but losing me (but hell, I've been playing it nonstop since October, that's pretty good)

nothing else captures my attention