Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
I obtain sexual gratification from observing people being inflicted with violent head injuries

Iron Crowned posted:

My 15 year old female cat has suddenly chewed a patch of hair off as of yesterday. She had her yearly and shots a week ago. Came up healthy except for the same high heart rate, every vet ever has commented on.

Per the vet's recommendation, I do have a chest x-ray scheduled to make sure the high heart rate is just fear and not heart disease, so I'll have them check it then.

But yeah, it's freaking me out because this has never happened before.

Located left side and just north of the hip.

My partners cat has also had this occur. Looks nasty. To those in the know, shall I just suggest the same advice? I’m clueless on pet related advice as I do not have one and there are issues with Vets and Covid at the moment.

Edit: in particular, is there anything she can do to stop the cat scratching at it?

willie_dee fucked around with this message at 09:45 on Apr 2, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU