Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

whocares8310
Sep 22, 2010

Sir, I think it's pronounced nook-ya-ler.
Hi,

I have a dog with a very odd scabby area on his hind leg near the hip. It is almost in a perfect ring and slightly raised with the "ring" being a little bare with hair inside and outside the ring. I've looked into pictures of what ringworm looks like but it doesn't have the bald patchiness or redness that I see with ringworm pictures. Is this cause for concern or just a very very odd-looking cut that just so happens to be in a circle? Below is a preliminary photo. I'll take more once I have a second set of hands to help part the hair while photos are taken.

Thanks for any insight.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU