Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pentaghastly
Mar 26, 2016
Couldn’t find anything online so I figured I’d ask here:

Is anyone familiar with Endosorb? Is it okay for me to grind it up or does it lose effectiveness?

My dog is on a bland diet right now (read: he picks pieces of chicken out of the rice) so I can’t exactly wrap it in a little piece of cheese or some peanut butter like I used to and he hates pill pockets. And when I tried to put it in his mouth and rub his throat he’d push the pill through the little gap in his teeth with his tongue. I only have two hands so I can’t exactly keep his little lips closed, haha.

So I started grinding it up and mixing it with plain baby food and that seems to work and he hasn’t had any loose stools since we left the vet, that’s a good sign that grinding it up works fine right? I’m just worried because his stools were bloody and hurt him real bad and I want him to feel better :ohdear:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU