Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NotNut
Feb 4, 2020
When my cat went to the vet they said she seemed to have inflamed gums and needed a dental exam, but it costs $500, which is more than I can afford. Is there any way to clean my cat's teeth at home, or places that provide charitable care to pets?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NotNut
Feb 4, 2020
My cat is overweight so I've been reducing her calories for the past week, but over the last few days she's started throwing up. The day before yesterday I caught her hacking and put her outside so I don't know whether she did throw up or not, but last night she threw up twice. Some of it was dry food that looked like it hadn't even been chewed. Does anyone know what might be going on?

NotNut
Feb 4, 2020
My cat's been getting bumps (presumably caused by fleas) above her tail since the summer. They're pretty bad and they've caused her to lose hair. This happened last year and the vet gave her a month of Frontline and oral pills, and it cleared up. This time I've given her three months of frontline, no pills, and it's barely improved if at all. I've heard a mix of salt and baking soda can kill fleas. Would it help to make that and put it on my cat's back?