Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

lookit him go

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Absolutely, it lays out everything so loving well from start to finish, just a glorious B-Movie that knows exactly what it wants to do and succeeds spectacularly.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

have yall watched the like 7 sequels and prequel? I watched 2 and three. The older guy came back for the second one but it was all new casts for the other ones. The creatures started to evolve. In the 2nd one they would spit out little versions of the graboids that could walk and in the third one they could fly.

apophenium
Apr 14, 2009
I always get Tremors mixed up with that weird movie where the people on the plane are menaced by giant flying meatballs with teeth.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

apophenium posted:

I always get Tremors mixed up with that weird movie where the people on the plane are menaced by giant flying meatballs with teeth.

The Langoliers. They eat the past.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

apophenium posted:

The Langoliers, a movie only memorable for the CGI used for the Langoliers and a very hammy Bronson Pinchot performance

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

i love movies

Ibexaz
Jul 23, 2013

The faces he makes while posting are inexcusable! When he writes a post his face is like a troll double checking bones to see if there's any meat left! When I post I look like a peacock softly kissing a rose! Didn't his parents provide him with a posting mirror to practice forums faces growing up?
Watched Face/Off for the first time on Sunday. Insane movie.

Starting to think leaving Mission Impossible 2 as my only John Woo until now was a mistake

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Shard posted:

have yall watched the like 7 sequels and prequel?
didn’t really think they could make sequels after they revealed what was in the box and shot kevin spacey

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

That DICK! posted:

i love movies

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHKxS9UdmfY&t=927s

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

Ibexaz posted:

Starting to think leaving Mission Impossible 2 as my only John Woo until now was a mistake

watch hard target

perfect 80s b tier action movie

or like if you want an actual john woo classic watch fuckin hard boiled or a better tomorrow, some of the best action movies ever made

Ibexaz
Jul 23, 2013

The faces he makes while posting are inexcusable! When he writes a post his face is like a troll double checking bones to see if there's any meat left! When I post I look like a peacock softly kissing a rose! Didn't his parents provide him with a posting mirror to practice forums faces growing up?
Hard Boiled and Hard Target are next in line >:^)

Hard Target seems right up my alley, I saw the clip of Van Damme on the bike with the SMG a while back and I knew I had to track it down. Didn't realize it was a John Woo movie though, that bumps it up on my priority list

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

I just finished watching Battlefield Earth for the first time. It was hilarious. I don’t think anyone was acting in the same movie, John Travolta’s performance is straight up campy ham and it’s incredible. I just thought it was gonna be a cheesy and bad sci-fi movie but it exceeded those expectations.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Ibexaz posted:

The Killer

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

A better tomorrow is crazy and the sequel has one of the craziest ways to bring back an actor

Bullet in the Head is a drat epic. It goes places.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Alaois posted:

The Langoliers, a movie only memorable for the CGI used for the Langoliers and a very hammy Bronson Pinchot performance

PAC-MEN.....FROM HECK!!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

apophenium
Apr 14, 2009
drat Stephen King wrote the Langoliers I'm surprised I never read it that's my homie for real.