Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Crazy Ferret
May 11, 2007

Welp
Today I had to my cat of 13 years down.

I got Jinx from the ASPCA in Austin my first year there. She saw me through a few career changes, the lowest point in my life, and she was there when I discovered my calling as a teacher and helped me through the hard first year of teaching.

She was a strange cat. I was the only person allowed to touch her head as she would dodge out of the way of everyone else. She could not purr well, instead doing a strange throaty chortle at me. If I was sleeping on my back, she would grab my wrist like a kitten to move my arm out of the way so she could sleep in the nook of my arm. I'd regularly wake up to her face on my shoulder, happily sounding like someone clearing their throat.

gently caress me, I am going to miss my cat.

Thank you for this thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU