Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

It's been just about 3 months (exactly 3 on Thursday) since I had to say goodbye to my akita Snowbell and it's slowly getting easier but I miss her a lot. I got her at a shelter in March of 2015 and she was a wonderful baby. They said she was nervous of strangers but I had maybe two little cranky growls, she accepted me super rapidly. She was around 3 and a half then I think. She was a joy to have around the whole time. She was diagnosed with T-cell lymphoma back in December of 2022 and I did everything I could but in the last few days everything just shut down and she wasn't getting anything out of what she ate and couldn't stand up for more than a few seconds anymore so I had to make the appointment. She was a month or so short of being 12 years old.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU